NER-TOR, S.A. - Privacy and Data Protection Policy
NER-TOR, S.A. understands your concern regarding the confidentiality of your business / personal information. Below, we explain how we acquire and use such information, and set forth your rights. Please read this information carefully to make the process as fair, transparent and secure as possible.
NER-TOR, S.A. does not collect or process commercial / personal information without a lawful reason. We use your business / personal information only for the proper business purposes (for example, to provide services, manage customer relationships, perform accurate billing, or for marketing activities, create profiles to better serve customers, lead to conduct satisfaction surveys, or write reports and comply with our legal obligations).
What type of business / personal information do we collect?
Both in the case of legal entities or individuals we collect any data necessary for our business relationship. Such as:
· Tax information (company name, tax address / correspondence / billing, CIF / DNI / NIE).
· Professional identification and contact information, such as your name, address, position of responsibility, telephone numbers or email address.
· Financial or credit information, such as direct debit, the date of acceptance of your credits or contractual information.
We understand that all this information is essential for our commercial relationship and that from the moment you receive commercial documentation completed with the information you have provided us (such as invoices, delivery notes or any documentation or commercial correspondence) from our company, you have given your prior acceptance for the use of your data.
What do we use your business / personal information for?
This policy is applicable to all data sources collected and processed by NER-TOR.
· To manage the commercial relations between you and our company, respond to requests for offers, register a client, carry out their requests for services, and to inform them of any circumstance that we believe you should know, such as periods of holidays, schedule changes, administrative changes or any information that affects our business relationship.
· Keep the accounting record of billing, and its taxation, as well as the economic, administrative and commercial management, the credit check and activities of our corporate purpose.
· To keep business records for legal, administrative and audit purposes. We also use information to comply with legal, insurance and treatment requirements.
· To offer you better services, provide customer service, manage events and send you communications related to our products.
· To conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
· For marketing purposes: we may use your information to contact you, with your consent when necessary, and inform you of new offers or services and special offers that we think will be of interest to you, or to send you marketing communications or newsletters.
· Web pages, cookies: we can collect information through cookies to obtain an improved experience and make easier your search, in order to conserve your preferences and parameters, to save time (such as language preferences), to facilitate the start of login, fight fraud and analyze the performance of our website and services. This information helps us to improve web pages and applications, and to better understand the products and services you prefer.
With whom do we share your business / personal information?
We never offer or transfer your data to third parties.
How long do we keep your business / personal information?
We keep your commercial / personal information only during the period in which your commercial relationship with NER-TOR, S.A. is in force, or during the applicable periods according to local legislation by virtue of our last contract, or according to legal obligations NER-TOR, S.A.
In the event of a dispute, we may retain your business / personal information until such legal action ends, including possible periods of appeal. In any case, we will delete or archive it in accordance with current legislation.
In any case, your commercial / personal information will not be stored so that it can be identified more than necessary by NER-TOR, S.A. for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, or in accordance with the applicable legislation in force.
How do we guarantee the security and integrity of your business / personal information?
We protect your data with technical and organizational security measures (including education and training of the corresponding personnel) against accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss or alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access and against all other illegal forms of treatment.
Only your teams or employees who need to know it will be able to access your information within our company. We ensure that we implement the rights and management policies within our company, and take all necessary steps to ensure that employees, consultants, and service providers keep your files confidential.
How can you express your preferences regarding the use of your commercial / personal information?
NER-TOR, S.A. respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal / commercial data. In this sense, we inform you that the following rights correspond to you:
• Right of access: You will have the right to know the commercial / personal data that we process about you in accordance with the purposes that we have informed you of.
• Right of rectification: You will have the right to be able to rectify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of deletion: You can request that your commercial / personal data be deleted from our files.
• Right of opposition: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to direct marketing actions. As well as for commercial / personal reasons unless the basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest.
• Right of limitation of treatment: You may request the limitation of treatment if you dispute its accuracy. That is, the treatment will be limited when it is unlawful, and you have objected to the deletion of your commercial / personal data and instead requests the limitation of its use. When the data is not necessary for the treatment, but if you need it for the formulation or exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to the portability of your data: You will have the right to that whenever technically possible and that you are covered within the assumptions established in the event that the treatment is based on consent, or on a contract signed with the responsible, may request that your commercial / personal data be communicated to another data controller.
In compliance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) you can revoke your consent to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org communicating your wish to unsubscribe from our files.